Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pedropenido
pedropenido
resident

Shared Rooms (Multi-department rooms) Empty Shared Rooms (Multi-department rooms)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:30 pm
Hi there.

Another suggestion:

The option to share some rooms by patients and employees.

For example:

I can have a large Reception Room side by side with a laarge Wait Room (my game is in portuguese, so I dont know the original names) to my patients from two or more departments. Same to bathroom, and Living Room and Cleaning Deposit.

Thank you again.
dorianmode
fellow

Shared Rooms (Multi-department rooms) Empty Re: Shared Rooms (Multi-department rooms)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You can already do this for all the rooms you've listed other than waiting rooms - you need one of these for each department. You only need one Reception, Bathroom, Common Room (Living Room) and Cleaning Closet for the whole hospital if you want.

More shareable rooms are being worked on, apparently.
sloopy88
sloopy88
resident

Shared Rooms (Multi-department rooms) Empty Re: Shared Rooms (Multi-department rooms)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:03 am
I've only seen cross use of the bathroom and the cleaning closet, personally. Reception and common rooms don't seem to work for me across departments
dorianmode
fellow

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:02 pm
Staff use closest common room - it depends where you've put them.

Unsure exactly how the process works for reception, but I know not all patients go through the triage process even if you have one for each department.
Inge Jones
fellow

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:05 pm
dorianmode wrote:Staff use closest common room

No they don't. If they have one for their department they use that in preference to the closest belonging to another department.
dorianmode
fellow

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:12 pm
Fair play - hadn't noticed that, since I just haven't added other department common rooms when I wanted to double-up. Thanks for the clarification. Roll on being able to tickbox the preferred department users.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum