Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
harrydegraaf
intern

Pharmacy  Empty Pharmacy

Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Is there going to be a pharmacy in the hospital? to give patients there medication or to distribute medication to the different wards? Maybe even drugs switching errors or distribution errors that even can kill patients. Would love to know!
DrCatman
resident

Pharmacy  Empty Re: Pharmacy

Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:49 pm
I'm actually curious about this as well... No answer?
Delphi
intern

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:25 am
I agree this would make a great feature and I suspect it would also help power through more patients in a day if the doctors just print out the prescription and send them on their way to collect. Kind of ‘finishing off’ the diagnostic and treatment processes while the patient is in the hospital which is more satisfying with the patients that would otherwise be seen, diagnosed and then just leave with nothing. I do wonder if it’s probably a little late to be incorporating that into the game for general conditions but perhaps there’s some scope for its inclusion at a later date, or indeed for pharmacy’s to aid in patient medication preparation alongside the nurses/on call staff for hospitalised patients...
Schwaggot
Schwaggot
intern

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:18 pm
I would like to see this feature as well. It could improve the experience for day care patients without posing to much struggle with overall mechanics of the game. Would be interesting to merge this with regular checkups and people coming back to get more medicine.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum