Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
loya_pauli
intern

My list of problems and Suggestions :) Empty My list of problems and Suggestions :)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:06 am
Ingles abajo

Ok, compre el juego apenas hace 3 días, y no he parado XD muchísimas gracias por crear un simulador tan real como este, el juego está super bien realizado y quisiera agregar mi lista de problemas y/o sugerencias para ustedes.

Problemas:
1.- No mover los pacientes de cuidados más delicados hacia áreas comunes: este es un gran problema que se me presenta una y otra vez, un paciente llega en ambulancia hacia el área de revisión, se estabiliza, pero no es posible moverlo hacia las camas de emergencia, solo a algún departamento, si llega otra ambulancia no hay espacio hasta que se le da de alta. Esto ocurre también en los diferentes departamentos, el no poder mover a un paciente de un área de vigilancia continua a solo hospitalización, normalmente las zonas donde están los pacientes más delicados son pequeñas, así que maximizar el espacio pudiendo moverlo de regreso seria esencial.

2.- Las prioridades de tratamiento: Un paciente entra en shock y nadie hace nada porque están tomando la fiebre a otro paciente, un paciente necesita una cirugía, pero lo dejan esperando horas, hace falta una especie de Log, por departamento donde se pueda seleccionar prioridades, quizá podría ser que, al oprimir el botón de un tratamiento, este sea verde, si se oprime de nuevo se vuelve rojo y hace que sea primordial.

3.- DETENER PROCESOS!: esto es realmente odioso cuando se tiene un error, o cuando te das cuenta de que cambiaste al paciente a un departamento equivocado, no se puede detener tratamientos hasta que no acaban los movimientos, y se cruza con el número 2, a veces no se cambian de inmediato, entonces pasan horas para que puedas seguir un tratamiento correcto.

4.- Combinar algunas cosas entre departamentos: es horrible el tener que tener, un quirófano, unos baños, una sala de limpieza, una sala de doctores, un laboratorio etc. etc. para cada depto. en vez de tener un área de laboratorios que englobe un poco de todo, una recepción general, que un quirófano se use para varios departamentos etc., hace que el hospital se vuelva muy grande (y solo tenemos 4 pisos y 200 trabajadores)

5.- las Zonas: cuando hacemos por ejemplo área de espera, cada área tiene que tener forma cuadrada, ya que, si giramos a otro lado, se divide en 2 zonas de espera, y ambas deben tener lo esencial, no se puede tener áreas irregulares.

Pedidos:
Además de lo hablado arriba
1.- Un botón de regreso en las tiendas, a veces borro cosas y no me doy cuenta de que hice.
2.- Combinar zonas entre 2 o más departamentos.
3. – Mas información del hospital: desde nombre, hasta lista de tu personal y en qué departamento trabajan.
4.- Los mismos colores en todo, las camas más caras solo tienen 4 colores y no combinan con mi zona XD
5.- Eventos y emergencias (ha habido un accidente de tráfico, aéreo, inundación, terremoto etc.)
6.- Farmacia y zonas de visita (cafetería, tienda de regalos etc.)
7.- Obstetricia y área de parto, así como pediatría.
Hace falta mucha administración financiera y con las aseguradoras, no hay nada de información sobre la partida en comparación como por ejemplo zoo tycoon o sims city, que te da información de más.

Ok, I bought the game just 3 days ago, and I have not stopped XD many thanks for creating a simulator as real as this, the game is super well done and I would like to add my list of problems and / or suggestions for you.

Problems:

1.- Do not move the patients of more delicate care to common areas: this is a big problem that occurs again and again, a patient arrives in an ambulance to the revision area, stabilizes, but it is not possible to move it towards the Emergency beds, only to some department, if another ambulance arrives there is no space until you are discharged. This also happens in different departments, not being able to move a patient from a continuous surveillance area to only hospitalization, normally the areas where the most delicate patients are are small, so maximizing the space and being able to move it back would be essential.

2.- Treatment priorities: A patient goes into shock and nobody does anything because they are taking the fever to another patient, a patient needs surgery, but they leave it waiting for hours, it takes a kind of Log, by department where you can select priorities, maybe it could be that, by pressing the button of a treatment, it is green, if it is pressed again it turns red and makes it primordial.

3.- STOP PROCESSES !: this is really hateful when you have an error, or when you realize that you changed the patient to the wrong department, you can not stop treatments until the movements are over, and you come across the number 2, sometimes they do not change immediately, then spend hours so you can follow a correct treatment.

4.- Combine some things between departments: it is horrible  to have, an operating room, a bathroom, a cleaning room, a doctor's room, a laboratory, etc. etc. for each apartment. instead of having a laboratory area that encompasses a bit of everything, a general reception, an operating room for several departments, etc., it makes the hospital very big (and we only have 4 floors and 200 workers)

5.- Zones: when we do for example waiting area, each area has to have square shape, since, if we turn to another side, it is divided into 2 waiting areas, and both must have the essentials, you can not have irregular areas.

Suggestion:
In addition to the above

1.- A button back in stores, sometimes I delete things and I do not realize what I did.
2.- Combine areas between 2 or more departments.
3. - More hospital information: from name, to list of your staff and in which department they work.
4.- The same colors in all, the most expensive beds only have 4 colors and do not combine with my areas
5.- Events and emergencies (there has been a traffic accident, air, flood, earthquake, etc.)
6.- Pharmacy and visiting areas (cafeteria, gift shop, etc.)
7.- Obstetrics and delivery area, as well as pediatrics.

It takes a lot of financial administration and with insurers, there is no information about the game in comparison as for example zoo tycoon or sims city, which gives you more information.
loya_pauli
intern

My list of problems and Suggestions :) Empty Re: My list of problems and Suggestions :)

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:46 pm
I forgot!!! Sounds of hospital! We need more effects you know people talking, pii piii piiii, the sound of the beds, the monitors etc... The music is very boring and the sound very low and not transport to a hospital
Thimoca
Thimoca
intern

My list of problems and Suggestions :) Empty Re: My list of problems and Suggestions :)

Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:00 pm
point 5: you can make different shapes of rooms already. First you make a square room then you hold your mouse in the corner of that room (while having the create zone selection still turned on) and then drag again into another direction. So you start dragging another room from inside the old room, not creating a new room next to it. This way you can make whatever form you want it to be.
Mustard
intern

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:20 pm
To me the most important fix being able to see what order tasks are in and to be able to rearrange that order to get the highest priority items done first. This would apply to rooms, patients, doctors, and nurses. Should be able to click on any of them and see what's queued up. This would also make it easier to see where bottlenecks are in the hospital.

Secondly, I'd like to see how much time each process takes. If I click on a patient and view his/her treatments, I'd like to know how much longer they are going to take.

Finally, don't make the ICU a death trap. What I mean is when a patient gets sent to ICU they are stuck there for X hours (see previous item, it's be nice to know how long that is). While stuck in the ICU there are tests and treatments that cannot be performed there and they cannot be re-assigned to a unit that does perform those tests/treatments. Maybe this goes back to the whole idea of sharing facilities between units.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum