Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sage
resident

How to make money in genergal surgey and  swapping departments not allowed. Empty How to make money in genergal surgey and swapping departments not allowed.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:37 pm
The more patients that get hospitalized the more money I seem to loose. how do you make money from general surgery?!

Also I had a patient collapse from dehydration. they needed an op and were sent by the doctor to ICU. so its flashing orange that theyre in ICU. However I want to change them to general surgery to do the op . but when I click the little icon at the top to swap departments it wont let me because they are receiving ICU hospitalization. More things keep going wrong because I cant swap the department and give them the surgery they need!
Reese
resident

How to make money in genergal surgey and  swapping departments not allowed. Empty Re: How to make money in genergal surgey and swapping departments not allowed.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Can you order the surgery from ICU? I think they might be transported straight from ICU to the OR and back, without ever being assigned a bed on the surgery ward.

There should really be better UI to explain how these things work though.
Sage
resident

How to make money in genergal surgey and  swapping departments not allowed. Empty Re: How to make money in genergal surgey and swapping departments not allowed.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:47 pm
yes you're right it allowed me to select the operation as treatment but nobody seems to be taking the poor guy down to surgery! im guessing its because I have to wait until the ICU hospitalization and dehydration treatment stop flashing orange its been a long time in the game though! The waiting in the game is ridiculous for emergencies. there should be an urgent priority option.
westonsmith4@gmail.com
intern

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:12 pm
ICU will only release patients if you send them to a different hospital or all life thretining symptoms are suppressed. This type of management game is all about optimization. Try hiring cheaper/ less staff. Experement with different layouts to optimize workflow
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum