Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stijnuitalphen
intern

[RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug Empty [RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:17 pm
Description

When I hired my 5th staff member, I unlocked the "Wait, is this a bar?" achievement. At least two of my staff members do not have the alcoholic perk (and no hidden perks). Therefore I should not have unlocked this acievement already.

[RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug 20181110
Attachments
[RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug Attachment
Great Owl Hospital.zip Save game that gave me the achievement.You don't have permission to download attachments.(422 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:30 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Before we start going through the code - is this the first level you're playing? For example characters hired in the tutorial would count as well. Smile
stijnuitalphen
intern

[RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED] "Wait, is this a bar?" Achievement Bug

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:20 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report! Before we start going through the code - is this the first level you're playing? For example characters hired in the tutorial would count as well. Smile

Yes, I did do the tutorial. But on the screenshot included is the staff member I hired that unlocked the achievement.
stijnuitalphen
intern

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:49 am
stijnuitalphen wrote:
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report! Before we start going through the code - is this the first level you're playing? For example characters hired in the tutorial would count as well. Smile

Yes, I did do the tutorial. But on the screenshot included is the staff member I hired that unlocked the achievement.

Actually, scratch that, my mistake. The person I hired was actually an alcoholic, so it probably is the case.

Thank you for letting us know:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum