Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Trandora
resident

[OPEN LOW] Wrong orientation when sitting on stool. Empty [OPEN LOW] Wrong orientation when sitting on stool.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:20 pm
Doctors/nurses/technicians are sitting faced the wrong direction if stool is placed wrongly.
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Wrong orientation when sitting on stool. Attachment
stool.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(613 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Wrong orientation when sitting on stool. Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Wrong orientation when sitting on stool.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:17 pm
Hi, thanks for the report, actually this is not a bug. If you place lab desk first and then place stool, it will work. It is because stool has 4 different access directions and no back so it is really difficult to figure out how could be placed correctly.

It is always better to place first desks/ tables and then accesories.
Trandora
resident

[OPEN LOW] Wrong orientation when sitting on stool. Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Wrong orientation when sitting on stool.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:22 pm
But it's what I did. I tried to move the stool and add it again but it still orients the wrong way. And I've also seen a receptionist using desk chair (not stool) the wrong way once. I cannot duplicate it though. So something is sadly wrong.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:38 pm
Hi, in this case you have two desks with two objects on the neighboring tiles, so the stool doesn't know which one to attach to. Ideally both objects would have their own chairs (so they can be also used simultaneously).
Trandora
resident

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:39 pm
Is it possible to show only one arrow when placing a stool? This way I would be able to see in which direction the stool is facing. Now it shows four arrows.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum