Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Linus
resident

Limitations? Empty Limitations?

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:12 pm
- So far I tried adding a new room - works perfectly.

- I tried adding a new deparment, which lead to the game not finishing loading a new game.
- Furthermore I couldn't add doctors to the radiology department. I guess there is a hidden value which prevents doctors from being hired in this deparment.
- And now I tried adding a new ward to the surgery deparment (let's call it VIP ward), which works only partial, because I can't assign a patient to be hospitalized in the new ward.
(I changed a lot of values in TreatmentHospitalization, Treatments, RoomTypes, Departments and Strings so that the new ward is more or less equal to a regular ward)

So I want to now, what can i mod?

ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Limitations? Empty Re: Limitations?

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Linus wrote:- So far I tried adding a new room - works perfectly.

- I tried adding a new deparment, which lead to the game not finishing loading a new game.
- Furthermore I couldn't add doctors to the radiology department. I guess there is a hidden value which prevents doctors from being hired in this deparment.
- And now I tried adding a new ward to the surgery deparment (let's call it VIP ward), which works only partial, because I can't assign a patient to be hospitalized in the new ward.
(I changed a lot of values in TreatmentHospitalization, Treatments, RoomTypes, Departments and Strings so that the new ward is more or less equal to a regular ward)

So I want to now, what can i mod?

Hi, 
we will start putting up instructions for modding hopefully next week. 
At the moment I would suggest to start with the medical database. Adding new symptoms, medical conditions, examinations and treatments (for the last two make sure to use the same scripts for same types)
For new departments we will have to make some modification to make it more user friendly.
As for the hospitalization I am afraid that it wont be possible to add new wards right now. Hospitalization has to many unique conditions for easy modding and we will have to look into it.
Linus
resident

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:28 pm
Alright, thanks for the quick answer! Smile

I will take a closer look at what you suggested and will hopefully be able to provide some mods for your game Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum