Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Trandora
resident

[OPEN] Needs go down on immobile patients. Empty [OPEN] Needs go down on immobile patients.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:46 am
When patiens are immobile and hospitalized their bladder and hunger needs go down and its not possible to restore them. I've tried to add a vending machine, water dispenser and toilets in the same room as the patients but it didn't help.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Needs go down on immobile patients. Empty Re: [OPEN] Needs go down on immobile patients.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:31 pm
Hi, generally it should work in such a way - needs of immobile patients are automatically refilled (definitely at the ICU and trauma center). Do you remember which department/ward this was?
Trandora
resident

[OPEN] Needs go down on immobile patients. Empty Re: [OPEN] Needs go down on immobile patients.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:33 pm
I know that one of them was on ICU and one in HDU.
snax
resident

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:01 am
I had this in Orthopedics several times. All times was bladder. Patient did not use the bathroom when departing after being discharged, and had low satisfaction.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum