Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pyrukar
resident

[QUESTION] Prefab between different departments doesnt always work Empty [QUESTION] Prefab between different departments doesnt always work

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:08 am
Hi, im not sure, maybe its ment that way but for me it feels like a bug.

some types of rooms (eg. Toilets) you can easily prefab and use in each department of your hospital. but when it comes to eg. laboratories that isnt possible Sad as far as i see they use the same equipment in each department but you cant use the prefab of another department ... even if the equipment varies a bit i would prefer if it copies all possible aspects and deletes the conflicted equipment.

is it a bug, game design choise or a limitation of the programming?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Prefab between different departments doesnt always work Empty Re: [QUESTION] Prefab between different departments doesnt always work

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:46 pm
Hi, the labs are actually a different room type for each department - what you can do though is to build your desired lab, delete the room marker in management and create that as your prefab. You can then use it across the hospital and mark the newly placed labs as the appropriate type of rooms (again, in management mode). A couple of extra clicks, but should get you there! Smile

Hope this helps!
Pyrukar
resident

[QUESTION] Prefab between different departments doesnt always work Empty Re: [QUESTION] Prefab between different departments doesnt always work

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:00 pm
hey, yes i found that work around myself but is it meant that way? i would prefer if this wouldnt be nessesary and the prefabs would load without all the trouble Smile for ex. Diagnostics Rooms sometime need other equipment ... well i Place the prefabed an change the equipment or i have to much equipment in the prefab either way it would be better if they just get placed without trouble or whats the gameplay value of not be able to place the room if 90% is the same Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum