Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
franticstone
medic

[RESOLVED] Other controllers taking precident over mouse Empty [RESOLVED] Other controllers taking precident over mouse

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:24 pm
Litterally unplayable unless i decouple all my other add ons such as rudder, joystick and throttle.

So I dont have a crash file but it is a bug as I cannot see the option to remove it from any options.

In game for some reason the rudder pedals are controlling the overall x and y movement. I can grab and move but it resets in the middle bottom of the screen. I can zoom and click on a patient but immediately it moves to the bottom middle. Now if i depress my rudder pedals I can move about and see the hospital but im not wanting to do that as I have to keep them stationary and it will cause strain.

Can you provide a controller option to disable controller input on your game?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Other controllers taking precident over mouse Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Other controllers taking precident over mouse

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:51 pm
Hi, sorry about the issue and thanks for reporting! This should be definitely fixable on our side, let's see if we can include it in the first patch (probably tomorrow).
Reese
resident

[RESOLVED] Other controllers taking precident over mouse Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Other controllers taking precident over mouse

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 pm
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:07 pm
Fix should be available in a patch in a few hours. Smile
franticstone
medic

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:41 pm
excellent thank you

have downloaded and checked it with controllers plugged in and confirm that my other devices no longer override the mouse! Smile

thanks for doing it so quickly Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum