Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beta Release (write here if you didn't get instructions or private message)

+66
shugotek
Nono21
David_C
mauro1087
naivi
cubicle.warrior
RonaldFi
dimkagrusk
Jean
Aeagle
EMurdoch
Crazzykilla
//NOA
zxp930603
machaqueso
TomasJAnderson
crackingcloud
InsertCoin
majorbox
BUDO_70
Sergemiuss
kongderking
costa1010
MikePhoeniX
xXemix
Diggi
Angiviller
alexth1902
AdamDiaz
Denimco
thunderbird617
Blue_Bug
PlayProjectHospital
webbykinskt
whippet
Symm
USBerror
Incal_
Marty
mawk
Adolini
SarPons
jan.oxymoron
Maxyoung
Hümmlingtaskforce
Linus
domioanna
HaminaCan91
Daza92
Dysp
QEUH
Dr_Kinky
Traumajunkie
xRaynex
Hely
Cmos Ayrshire
ondrej.oxymoron
mnkr
Zwenn
josef.oxymoron
Oceloty
Numptychops
ProfessorTalyban
rsdworker
Fading Qualia
Theo Grant
70 posters
Go down
crackingcloud
intern

Beta Release (write here if you didn't get instructions or private message) - Page 4 Empty Re: Beta Release (write here if you didn't get instructions or private message)

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:45 pm
I'd really, really like to test the beta/preview as well. Hopefully there will be another chance
TomasJAnderson
TomasJAnderson
fellow

Beta Release (write here if you didn't get instructions or private message) - Page 4 Empty Re: Beta Release (write here if you didn't get instructions or private message)

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:26 pm
I was a Playstation Network back in the PS2 and 3 days and have accumulated a lot of testing experience from this. E.g. Document how to recreate certain glitches, bugs, etc.
If you still need additional help testing the game I will gladly help.
machaqueso
medic

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:04 pm
I'm a twitch/youtube streamer with focus on simulation/world building games and would love to have a shot at the beta ... if you don't mind me spotting bugs during live streams Twisted Evil
zxp930603
medic
https://zxp930603.blogspot.com/

Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:54 pm
Hello!

I wonder if there is a chance to test beta version. Smile

And I am interested in Chinese (traditional) translation.

Thanks.

whiteblack
//NOA
//NOA

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 pm
zxp930603 wrote:Hello!

I wonder if there is a chance to test beta version. Smile

And I am interested in Chinese (traditional) translation.

Thanks.

whiteblack
Hello zxp930603,
If you want to help us translate please write yourself in here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t70p25-translate?nid=29#1687
And please write a PM to josef.oxymoron here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=84 in what language you want to translate.

Unfortunately there are about 100 beta testers. It's pretty hard to get in right now, because the team has so much traffic with the bug reports at the moment.
I hope you will still have fun with Project Hospital Wink
Cheers,
Noah
Crazzykilla
medic

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:09 pm
Remember signing up for something along time ago but cannot remember the details now, so unsure if missed any emails. Am an avid gamer with experience beta testing games a long time ago and also a A&E/ER nurse so able to provide constructive feedback as required.

Hope to hear something. Smile

EMurdoch
medic

Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Devastated I missed out on the closed Beta Sad

Still hoping for a second wave of Beta tests though!

Last edited by EMurdoch on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aeagle
intern

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:31 pm
im guessing its way to late to join the beta wish list?
Jean
Jean
medic

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:00 pm
Hi all!
I’m new in these forum and I would want to know if one could always have a game in beta and how ?
josef.oxymoron
josef.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:55 am
Hi. No - it's closed beta test. It was possible to apply for CBT a few months ago. Right now, the first wave of beta testers is trying their best to make us go crazy Smile When/if we'll we can manage more testers, we'll do so. No promises there tho, so far it's really a lot of feedback.
dimkagrusk
medic

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:45 am
Hello to everyone, the game is very fine and I would like to get a beta version, is it possible?
Best regards,
dimkagrusk
RonaldFi
intern

Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:37 pm
There are already enough beta testers available, that was the answer to me. I can understand because you as a developer must keep track of the feedback
cubicle.warrior
cubicle.warrior
medic

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:32 am
@DEV If you should need someone to look over the German localization.... Well, you are probably sorted out already, but hey, still worth a try.
naivi
medic

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:42 pm
where can i get a key for the beta?
mauro1087
medic

Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:32 pm
hi, it is possible to get a key for beta version? Thanks
David_C
medic

Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:18 pm
I am nurse and i would like to get a Beta Versión. Thanks
Nono21
Nono21
intern

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:21 pm
Hi, I did not find the new beta link download, can you help me Question Question Question
shugotek
medic

Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:11 am
Hi,

If you need other beta tester, I would be interested

Thanks
tauran1506
medic

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm
Hi
This game is nice
It is possible to get a key for beta version
Thanks
Steini1987
medic

Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:16 pm
Hello,

If possible, I would like to test the beta. Especially in german!

best regards
Martin
Thimoca
Thimoca
intern

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:02 pm
Hi,

Just to make sure that I won't miss out on another beta, I'd love to get a key as well if another beta follows.

Thanks.
irradiate
medic

Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:25 am
Hi Josef

Just putting it out there that I would love to assist with beta testing if you have another wave. Currently a hospital employee in Australia Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum