Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Keenie
resident

[RESOLVED MODDED QUESTION] Cant collect stool samples Empty [RESOLVED MODDED QUESTION] Cant collect stool samples

Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:58 am
Hello, I am having this issue where all my labs are working, they have people working in them, and all equipment, but still my doctors cant take stool samples, I get the error: No nurses or Missing equipment.....
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

[RESOLVED MODDED QUESTION] Cant collect stool samples Empty Re: [RESOLVED MODDED QUESTION] Cant collect stool samples

Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:36 pm
Hello, would you please verify if the correct department is selected for the patient? Only doctors from Emergency, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, ICU, and the Department of Infectious Diseases are able to prescribe this examination. Please let me know if that helps. If not, would you please send us the save file? It will be the quickest way to learn the gist of this issue.
Keenie
resident

[RESOLVED MODDED QUESTION] Cant collect stool samples Empty Re: [RESOLVED MODDED QUESTION] Cant collect stool samples

Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:06 pm
yes they are on the ER, firs doctors you can get, i will upload the save file, have to convert it first as its in xml file,
Keenie
resident

Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:26 pm
for some reason I cant manage to convert the save file, dont know why
Keenie
resident

Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:54 pm
Sendt the folder as zip
Attachments
[RESOLVED MODDED QUESTION] Cant collect stool samples Attachment
1st.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Keenie
resident

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:22 pm
just noticed, that for them to be able to take stool samples, they need to be hospitalzed, this was never a thing before was it?
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:31 pm
Hello, in the vanilla game there is no need for the patient's hospitalization in order to take the samples. We've looked at your save and noticed that you play with several mods. As the mods are community made and we are not able to open such a save in our testing environment and the structure of mods can be difficult to grasp for people that have not participated in the creation process, there is very little we can do about it. For the situation with stool samples, we would recommend trying unsubscribing the Bedside examinations mod and checking if the problem appears in the new game as that particular mod is altering several core mechanisms of the game. Please take into your consideration that once you unsubscribe from a mod, it is possible that the game won't be able to load your current (modded) save as it contains records of the objects, treatments, examinations, ... that are not present in the vanilla game. The save will be playable again once you subscribe to the missing mod.
Keenie
resident

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:59 pm
Thank you I will do that then! Id rather have a proper working vanilla game, instead of mods making it harder. Thanks for the help!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum