Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bertaz
medic

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in ICU Empty [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in ICU

Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:09 pm
Susan Clark needs only a Numbing ointment to be treated and was put in ICU before the Xray confirmed the diagnosis.
Now she can't get the ointment in ICU and to be released from ICU needs to be treated.
She's effectively stuck there, I tried reloading the save, waiting at least 3 in-game days and switching patient control

The game has no mods
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in ICU Attachment
NumbingICU.zip SaveFileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in ICU Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in ICU

Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report, having checked the save it looks like an actual bug - I'll ask the designers to have a quick look as well. My best guess is that we never saw this happen as patients don't get sent to ICU automatically until they have a diagnosis selected and unless they collapse, but if the game doesn't prevent sending a patient there by hand, it should be definitely possible to treat them there.
Bertaz
medic

Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:00 pm
Thank you for the quick response.
Yes, while still learning the game in doctor mode I sent the patient in ICU just to test the doctors there. So it's not something that would happen alone
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum