Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eliza
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue

Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:17 pm
Situation. A diagnosed patient was waiting in the queue for CT. Before he got in, I took over the control, cancelled CT and sent him to treatment.

The patient now has no intentions to go to CT:

[NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue 20210810

Yet, in the card of the CT technologist he is listed as patient, that makes the technologist idle indefinitely, and the queue to CT does not move:

[NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue 20210811

Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sd-E1GYhPXFvJSvlUgobKgD7wNHGuvKx/

Mods: All add-ons, mods: "Prefab cleanup", "Patients can use cafeteria", "More posters", all seem unrelated.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue

Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Hi, thanks for your message - this actually looks like a bug that we may have overlooked! Btw, could you please set the link to the google drive to be public so we can download the save? Hopefully we'll be able to open it despite the mods. Also, I can try to reproduce this in another hospital in the meantime, I'll let you know if we can break it on our side as well, we won't need the save in that case.
Eliza
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Ghost patient in CT queue

Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:09 pm
Forgot about link visibility. Should be available now.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:50 am
Hi, thanks, I'm looking at the save now! So far this looks like a bit of a mystery - generally the technologists only get a patient assigned when the patient gets transported to the examination, but at that point it's not possible to cancel the examination anymore. My best guess so far is that this could have something to do with the patient transfers (maybe a hidden error, maybe related to the mods after all), but it will most likely be a very rare case anyway - I'll keep investigating for a bit longer.

If you remember any details about the patient's state and the order of actions you've taken, feel free to write those down, maybe something will point us in the right direction.
Eliza
intern

Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:16 pm
It's not a very rare case - I had to fire two technologists, because my doctors keep prescribing CT to already diagnosed patients.
Right now I've opened a game and looked at a technologist in angiography — she had some Daniel Martin listed as a patient, while Martin is "Hospitalised, filling free time" and angiography hasn't started and is cancellable. I cancelled it and he disappeared from patients list. If I catch under which conditions it does not disappear, I'll report it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum