Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Merreck
intern

[QUESTION] Project Hospital 1.2.22149 patch 36 installed no mods anymore MISSING CONTENT! Empty [QUESTION] Project Hospital 1.2.22149 patch 36 installed no mods anymore MISSING CONTENT!

Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:09 pm
I noticed my issue at first when I tried to build and set up a general surgery clinic, the day shift staff wouldn't fill up and complete itself,  seeing that i was missing a Technician with Biochemistry specialization. That sounded like a Lab type of specialization but all the required rooms I had for the general surgery clinic or hospitalization did not include a Surgery Lab nor were there any prefab surgery labs, there was no lab room to assign the ground within the general surgery

I started to compare my game with screenshots from YouTube and noticed my UI looked different to the current release... I double-checked my version, and it was 1.2.22149 which is the current patch 36. Furthermore, I also double-checked screenshots from the project hospital webpage, and they match the YouTube Layout, but not mine.

My UI is the same as when i played it a long while ago.

I reinstalled it completely, and I removed all my mods, and then reinstalled it again for good measure, restarted my PC nothing.

At this point the game is non-functional as I cannot create rooms with the required staffing to open a new clinic.

what is going on with my game?
Attachments
[QUESTION] Project Hospital 1.2.22149 patch 36 installed no mods anymore MISSING CONTENT! Attachment
Project Hospital 1.2.22149.jpg this is where UI looks different, and i cannot complete staffing a general surgery technician with biochemistry specialization, but have no requirement for a room with such employmentYou don't have permission to download attachments.(407 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
[QUESTION] Project Hospital 1.2.22149 patch 36 installed no mods anymore MISSING CONTENT! Attachment
Project Hospital 1.2.22149 main menu.jpg showing no mods and version numberYou don't have permission to download attachments.(592 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Project Hospital UI image.png This is the expected UI, with also the aforementioned Surgery Lab and appropriate rooms as part of the department requirementsYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Project Hospital 1.2.22149 patch 36 installed no mods anymore MISSING CONTENT! Empty Re: [QUESTION] Project Hospital 1.2.22149 patch 36 installed no mods anymore MISSING CONTENT!

Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:43 pm
Hi, thanks for the message - but as far as I can tell, you actually have the latest/correct version and it's the screenshots/youtube videos that are out of date. Smile

First, to address your issue and provide a quick fix: since more than a year ago, the labs have been a separate department with three types of labs that serve all other departments and therefore allow the hospitals to be more efficient, so building this department should satisfy all of patient's needs for lab tests. Just to ensure that existing saves wouldn't get broken, the original labs in the individual departments should still work if you have a very old save, but can't be built anymore. Also, no specialized departments require any lab staff, there are only optional units like Cardiography etc., therefore the 'Technologists' on the list, but the green zero value indicates this is optional.

If you still find any issues or have more details, please let me know, but according to your two screenshots from 1.2.22149 everything should be in order.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum