Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
soulcandy50
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] [MacOS] Issue with Janitors in Emergency Department Empty [NEED MORE INFO] [MacOS] Issue with Janitors in Emergency Department

Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:06 pm
5 janitors in my large emergency department consistently ignore a dirty corridor that is assigned to the emergency department.

I originally thought that I needed to hire more janitors, so I did. After a few days of the corridor remaining dirty, I checked on the janitors and noticed that 2/5 of them were staying home each day.

People on forums say that janitors stay or return home when they don't have any work to do, but they clearly have extremely dirty floors left to take care of.

That is why I think this has to be a bug.

*note - This issue only occurs in my emergency department.

- Doctor mode DLC
- Hospital services DLC
- More names mod
soulcandy50
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] [MacOS] Issue with Janitors in Emergency Department Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] [MacOS] Issue with Janitors in Emergency Department

Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:07 pm
[NEED MORE INFO] [MacOS] Issue with Janitors in Emergency Department Screen10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] [MacOS] Issue with Janitors in Emergency Department Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] [MacOS] Issue with Janitors in Emergency Department

Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:48 pm
Hi, thanks for the report - this indeed looks pretty suspicious, janitors shouldn't go home as long as there are any dirty tiles in any rooms (as long it's their shift at the moment). (:
Would you mind attaching your save so we can have a look at what exactly is going wrong? You can use the Reply to topic button to get access to the upload form and the saves should be in /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/maps

One more thing you can try in the meantime is to split the corridor into multiple rooms, this could help in case the janitors are getting distracted by new dirty tiles appearing in the room while they're cleaning another part of it - not sure if this could be the problem here though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum