Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lavaman369
Lavaman369
intern

Encyclopedia of Diagnoses - A Complete List of Diagnoses [Base Game and Modded] Empty Encyclopedia of Diagnoses - A Complete List of Diagnoses [Base Game and Modded]

Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 pm
I realized I never posted the guide to the forum, but with an update as big as this, I figure it's necessary.

This guide contains information on all the diagnoses currently in the game - including ones exclusive to DLC. In order to accomplish this, I wrote a scraping program that runs through the files given to it, extracts information relating to diagnoses, symptoms, examinations, and treatments, and formats it into human-readable text.

As stated in the title, the guide now contains the diagnoses of the major modded departments. This includes:

• Ears, Nose, and Throat
  • Oncology
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Sexual Health
  • Gynecology and Obstetrics
  • Urology and Nephrology

Below are links to the guide. With the recent update and inclusion of more diagnoses, I've refactored the scraper code to make the guide easier to update. I've also moved the contents of the guide over to Wordpress, as it allows for easy, lag-free browsing of the diagnoses, alongside some handy features like a search bar and menus.

Click here for the guide on Wordpress.

Click here for the guide on Steam.

I hope you all enjoy the guide and find it useful! Happy doctoring!

Last edited by Lavaman369 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluefalcon and exemaqus like this post

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Encyclopedia of Diagnoses - A Complete List of Diagnoses [Base Game and Modded] Empty Re: Encyclopedia of Diagnoses - A Complete List of Diagnoses [Base Game and Modded]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Oh, nice! Let me pin this for you! Smile
Lavaman369
Lavaman369
intern

Encyclopedia of Diagnoses - A Complete List of Diagnoses [Base Game and Modded] Empty Re: Encyclopedia of Diagnoses - A Complete List of Diagnoses [Base Game and Modded]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:28 pm
Wow, thanks so much!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum