Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CharDD89
intern

[RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it! Empty [RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it!

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:49 am
I just recently bought this game and I'm eager to begin playing.

-The first thing I noticed when starting the game was that there was no sound or music. Seemed a little odd right out of the gate, but that didn't deter me.

-Second thing was that since I'm new to the game, I am attempting to play the tutorials. The only problem is that each of the three tutorials once loaded, instead of showing what should be a graphically normal clinic, show large red and white pix-elated blocks. It is so bad, there is no way to tell what your looking at. I thought maybe it was just a glitch in the system, so I uninstalled the game and re-installed it thinking that would fix the problem. It didn't fix the problem, it remained the same.

As I said before, I am really eager to play your game, but I'm very disappointed at the fact that I just paid $25 for a game that doesn't even work properly right out of the box!

Can someone please give me some feedback on how I could fix the issue or whatever other way we could proceed forward?

Thank you,

CharDD
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it! Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it!

Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:44 am
CharDD89 wrote:I just recently bought this game and I'm eager to begin playing.

-The first thing I noticed when starting the game was that there was no sound or music. Seemed a little odd right out of the gate, but that didn't deter me.

-Second thing was that since I'm new to the game, I am attempting to play the tutorials. The only problem is that each of the three tutorials once loaded, instead of showing what should be a graphically normal clinic, show large red and white pix-elated blocks. It is so bad, there is no way to tell what your looking at. I thought maybe it was just a glitch in the system, so I uninstalled the game and re-installed it thinking that would fix the problem. It didn't fix the problem, it remained the same.

As I said before, I am really eager to play your game, but I'm very disappointed at the fact that I just paid $25 for a game that doesn't even work properly right out of the box!

Can someone please give me some feedback on how I could fix the issue or whatever other way we could proceed forward?

Thank you,

CharDD

Hi and thank you for your report and we are very sorry about this situation. Hopefully we will be able to resolve this very soon. But since we don't have any reports like this happening lately, can I ask for your log and save file? Here is how you can get those: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
It can tell us more about this situation. I will also ask you if you have latest graphics drives, because that helped with strange graphical problems with couple of past reports. Thank you and again we are sorry for the inconvenience
CharDD89
intern

[RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it! Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it!

Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:57 pm
I understand. I have my game stored on a secondary hard drive in my computer. When I navigate to the games files, I can't find the save file I created or any log files.

To answer your other question, yes I do have up to date graphics drivers as of now.

I'm not sure what else I could give you to help you out.

I have attached a screenshot from my save game so you can see the graphical bug I was talking about before. I hope it helps a little.

Thanks for the speedy reply,

CharDD
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it! Attachment
Screenshot (1).png You don't have permission to download attachments.(119 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
CharDD89
intern

[RESOLVED]Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it! Empty (Resolved, I think) Graphics bug and no Sound! Just bought the game and can't even play it!

Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:16 pm
I seem to have fixed the problem I think. It seems to have been a formatting issue with my secondary hard drive. I tried installing the game on my original hard drive, and it works!

It seems to have fixed the issue, but I'll let you know if any other problems arise. Thanks for you time.

CharDD
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:41 am
CharDD89 wrote:I seem to have fixed the problem I think. It seems to have been a formatting issue with my secondary hard drive. I tried installing the game on my original hard drive, and it works!

It seems to have fixed the issue, but I'll let you know if any other problems arise. Thanks for you time.

CharDD

Hi and thank you for letting us know. We are glad that you managed to fix the issue and you are now able to play. It is very possible that installing the game on secondary hard drive caused those issues and we will keep that in mind. Thank you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum