Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
defeatedbythecat
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Operations in wrong Theatre  Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Operations in wrong Theatre

Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:47 pm
Just loaded an existing save and suddenly my Orthopaedic surgeries are happening in General Surgery and Ortho in General

I checked to make sure the rooms still belong to the correct dept and they are.

Not sure if this is related to the patch yesterday?
prostefanx
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Operations in wrong Theatre  Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Operations in wrong Theatre

Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:58 am
That’s norma. They don’t belong into the Department. They are shared. Smile
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Operations in wrong Theatre  Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Operations in wrong Theatre

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:56 am
prostefanx wrote:That’s norma. They don’t belong into the Department. They are shared. Smile

Hi, yes they are shared between departments:)
defeatedbythecat
intern

Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am
100+ hours of play time and it's the first time I've seen it, hence why I thought it was unusual behavior

Thanks for replying
prostefanx
attending

Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:03 am
I always build them in one department with a cleaning room next to it. So i am sure they get cleaned next to surgery.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum