Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prostefanx
attending

[RESOLVED]bugs found since new dlc Empty [RESOLVED]bugs found since new dlc

Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 pm
So i had a few issues within my new hospital:

the most annoying is that doctors and nurses in departments arent able to refill their needs even if they're doing nothing.
You can see in my emergency department in the trauma center in the save.

the second is  after i restart my savefile, patients i had before doing diagnosis in labor department cant get any treatment after this. they stuck and go home after a while.
same happened within cardio department not having OP possible, even if they did nothing (surgeon team)

the other very annoying thing is the time of collapsing. people are collapsing. and didnt stop. even if you treat them, they collapse. and when they collapse, you cant even treat that fast, until they die. I never had 10 deaths per day before.
thats really annoying. And collapsing happens every 5 seconds in my mind. after that i want to treat them, doctors just go chilling (in icu) instead of helping or doing diagnosis/treatment.

Hope you can fix this....
Attachments
[RESOLVED]bugs found since new dlc Attachment
Stefan neu 2.zip SavefileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
prostefanx
attending

[RESOLVED]bugs found since new dlc Empty Re: [RESOLVED]bugs found since new dlc

Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:42 pm
here the output_log if you need
Attachments
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(680 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:28 pm
Hi, thanks for the save and the details!

We spent a couple of hours yesterday looking at the save and while it doesn't indicate anything breaking after the release of Traumatology, we have some planned improvements for the next patch that could help a bit. To go through the individual points:

We're currently testing a fix for a rare bug when a patient still collapses even after the last symptoms have been treated, which sounds pretty similar to what you're describing - still, while we've seen a lot of collapses in the save, none were linked to this issue, so maybe it is partially caused by just more critical patients that the Traumatology DLC brings to the mix.

Regarding the staff not filling their needs, we'll be adding a specific text to their card that will explain their state (something along the lines of "on standby because of critical patients in their wards") but we also have some ideas how to improve the behavior a bit.

Lastly, the laboratories - this one doesn't seem like a bug, I can see individual labs with high or critical workload, so they probably just can't keep up with the number of patient. Hiring more staff should help here.
prostefanx
attending

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:26 pm
So thanks for helping.

The collapsing is annoying, i can send you the screenshot. (and i dont talk about traumatalogy and that they are dying more often)
Also what i really dislike but this isnt a bug is that when you dont care yourself for ALL patients, that you doctors dont treat ALL symptoms automatically (i didnt found the option for this if its already ingame, only for diagnosis). that would help the collapsing. and its not possible to look for 100 patients per day

At least in laboratories i dont have critical workloads at all. I can show the screens if you want.
its on medium and even low. (radiology is critical, but that shouldnt make a point for laboratories)

and it occurs only after i start the save new.

What i really would appreciate but thats just my opinion would be an option to assign rooms to other rooms (like the laboratories to traumata center, so they only work for this) or the toilet to one other room) like you have option with facility manager and the rooms they clean.
So i can do a better running hospital. But just my opinion.

prostefanx
attending

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:27 pm
Here you see low workload in the department.
Attachments
20201104192013_1.jpg LOW workloadYou don't have permission to download attachments.(931 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
prostefanx
attending

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:28 pm
Also low workload
Attachments
20201104192028_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
prostefanx
attending

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:28 pm
one example for collapsing with all treated symptoms
prostefanx
attending

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:29 pm
one example for collapsing with all treated symptoms
Attachments
20201103174847_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
prostefanx
attending

Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 pm
picture 2... see post below
Attachments
20201104200556_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 7 times

Last edited by prostefanx on Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
prostefanx
attending

Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 pm
it says op is not possible due to not having nurse/doctor???? But... look that pictures... they just sitting doing nothing. HOW?
Attachments
20201104200551_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:37 pm
Hi, yes, the example with the collapse should be handled by the fix I mentioned, so should hopefully go away after the next patch.

Regarding the surgery - could you please upload a version of the save where it happens so we can look at the details? It very hard to tell from a screenshot, especially in a language we don't speak .Smile
stefizzle
resident

Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:22 pm
I can look for the save. I hope I have one where she is in the hospital.
prostefanx
attending

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:31 am
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, yes, the example with the collapse should be handled by the fix I mentioned, so should hopefully go away after the next patch.

Regarding the surgery - could you please upload a version of the save where it happens so we can look at the details? It very hard to tell from a screenshot, especially in a language we don't speak .Smile

after restarting the game it worked for me now.
they did start surgery first after i had 2 surgeons with "surgery" and "assist to surgery" available...
Attachments
Stefan neu .zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:43 am
prostefanx wrote:
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, yes, the example with the collapse should be handled by the fix I mentioned, so should hopefully go away after the next patch.

they did start surgery first after i had 2 surgeons with "surgery" and "assist to surgery" available...

Thank you for the save. We have recently discovered that this surgery requires two surgeons by mistake and we have a fix prepared for the next patch. Hiring two surgeons can work as workaround for the time being. So hopefully everything will work as intended after the patch is released:)
stefizzle
resident

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:19 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
prostefanx wrote:

Thank you for the save. We have recently discovered that this surgery requires two surgeons by mistake and we have a fix prepared for the next patch. Hiring two surgeons can work as workaround for the time being. So hopefully everything will work as intended after the patch is released:)

Thanks so much for your help here in this forum Smile

ondrej.oxymoron likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum