Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
azriasyraf
medic

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Saved game will not load and returns an error message Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Saved game will not load and returns an error message

Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:31 am
I am having trouble loading a saved game and it keeps returning the same error message as below:

ERRORS LOADING LAST SAVE:
Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index

Also, not sure why I could not upload the saved file. The browser tells me that I have exceeded total storage space.
Attachments
[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Saved game will not load and returns an error message Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(32 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Saved game will not load and returns an error message Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Saved game will not load and returns an error message

Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:36 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! The issue should be fixed at this point, please let us know if it still happens on your side. If you'd like to, you can find more info in another thread from yesterday: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2990-resolved-game-won-t-load#10840
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum