Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Daboss
intern

[QUESTION] Bug PCR - sampling / Biopsy - sampling Empty [QUESTION] Bug PCR - sampling / Biopsy - sampling

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:15 pm
So I have this patient Sarah Allen.

She either has Pleural Empyema or Pleurisy, the colappsed and went to emergency.
after doing some tests, the only thing left for me is biopsy or PCR sampling but they are greyed out. (Necessary Equipment Unavailable)
Also the solution for the Pleural Effusion = Thoracentesis I can do in Emergency only in IM.

I'm guessing this is a bug?
Attachments
[QUESTION] Bug PCR - sampling / Biopsy - sampling Attachment
bug PCR biopsy.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Bug PCR - sampling / Biopsy - sampling Empty Re: [QUESTION] Bug PCR - sampling / Biopsy - sampling

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:07 am
Hi, thanks for the message! This looks like a bit of an unusual case, but as both diagnoses are from IM, you should be able to transfer the patient back there and continue with examinations (after they've been stabilized at emergency after the collapse). The AI doctors should do it too, but they might keep the patient at trauma center for quite a while.
Daboss
intern

[QUESTION] Bug PCR - sampling / Biopsy - sampling Empty Re: [QUESTION] Bug PCR - sampling / Biopsy - sampling

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:08 am
Yeah, I couldn't transfer her cause she collapsed. When I tried to switch departments, it didn't give me any options.
They didn't transfer her either after she stabilized, I had to do it manually.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum