Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
crashed
resident

[OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace Empty [OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace

Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:13 pm
When I start a scenario I go through and fully staff all the cleaning closets so they all have staff assigned.

Within 12 or 24 hours later I get notifications that staff have no assigned workplaces which is frustrating and has only been happening since the last patch. In the last challenge this happened to like 4 cleaning staff at the same time which was bad as I had to fire them because there were no spaces for them. This has happened every 12 game hours so far in this scenario

In the attached game this happens at 21:00..

Save + output log attached.
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(52 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace Attachment
day2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
crashed
resident

[OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace

Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:29 pm
I kept playing at at 8am game time this happened again with 3 more janitors loosing their workplaces.....
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Janitor has no workplace

Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:06 pm
Hi, thanks for the message! We can't simply open the save because of the installed mods, but I think I found the problem and it will be related to this specific level - there's a couple of janitors already hired for both Emergency and Neurology, but they don't have a workspace assigned when you start the game. I don't think this should be part of the level's challenge, so we'll be most likely fixing it in the next update. Thanks for catching this! Smile
crashed
resident

Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:39 pm
Hi,

Sorry about the mods.

This also occured in the previous Internal Med challenge as well Sad

Really frustrating
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum