Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EndlessDreamZ
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged Empty [NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged

Mon May 11, 2020 1:38 pm
Good Morning,

I just want to report that I believe that the World Events that give you more patients and potentially all of them, are bugged and not working properly.  My current game, I was seeing 104 patients with my Insurance file and tweakable files modded, but when i go an event that increased my overall patient amount by 25%, my total amount of patients decreased to 86.  I then saved and reloaded and the total amount of patients increased to 120.

I have also gotten events to increase my patient amount and the amount doesn't increase or decrease at all.  All of my current games are modded to some aspect or another, but they aren't workshop mod files, but files I have personally.

These are the files that I've modded.

- Department.xml
         - RoomType.xml
         - Tweakables.xml
         - InsuranceCompanies.xml
         - DLCInsuranceCompanies.xml Both DLC.
         - DLCTweakables.xml Both DLC.

Thank you,
Very Respectfully,

Endless.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged

Mon May 11, 2020 9:02 pm
EndlessDreamZ wrote:Good Morning,

I just want to report that I believe that the World Events that give you more patients and potentially all of them, are bugged and not working properly.  My current game, I was seeing 104 patients with my Insurance file and tweakable files modded, but when i go an event that increased my overall patient amount by 25%, my total amount of patients decreased to 86.  I then saved and reloaded and the total amount of patients increased to 120.

I have also gotten events to increase my patient amount and the amount doesn't increase or decrease at all.  All of my current games are modded to some aspect or another, but they aren't workshop mod files, but files I have personally.

These are the files that I've modded.

- Department.xml
         - RoomType.xml
         - Tweakables.xml
         - InsuranceCompanies.xml
         - DLCInsuranceCompanies.xml Both DLC.
         - DLCTweakables.xml Both DLC.

Thank you,
Very Respectfully,

Endless.

Hi and thank your for your report. There is known issue with the world events, that we will be looking into and that is that the descriptions are not that clear when it comes to explaining what that world event means.
Some raise overall patients number as a whole for example holidays cause less patients or good press raise those numbers.
But some just redistribute the overall patients number for example, the flu season means more patients with the flue or wild celebration means more injured patients.
My guess is that is what might be happening?
The raised number after the load could be coincidence, because it forces recalculate the patients numbers, based on the state of the game. It also does that after completing insurance company objectives and many others occasions, so the raise could have happened even without the reload. Please let me know if that is the case, if not i will need the save file to look into this deeper
EndlessDreamZ
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged Empty World Events Bugged

Wed May 13, 2020 3:34 am
Good Evening,

I have attached my save file, this issue is still occurring. I was also wondering how I can disable the World Events for the time being without it breaking the localization for the newest DLC?

Thank you,
Very Respectfully,

Endless.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged Attachment
Northern Edmonton General.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]World Events Bugged

Wed May 13, 2020 11:38 am
EndlessDreamZ wrote:Good Evening,

I have attached my save file, this issue is still occurring.  I was also wondering how I can disable the World Events for the time being without it breaking the localization for the newest DLC?

Thank you,
Very Respectfully,

Endless.

Hi and thank you for the save. I let the game run for couple of days and I have not seen anything that could be wrong. What I am looking exactly? But I also don't know the extent of you modifications, that could be the cause of some strange behavior.
And you can turn of the World event is the options : Enable world events (Admin DLC)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum