Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cpeosphoros
resident

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Ambulamce inside the hospital Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Ambulamce inside the hospital

Wed May 06, 2020 1:09 pm
What it says on the tin.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Ambulamce inside the hospital Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Ambulamce inside the hospital

Wed May 06, 2020 7:48 pm
cpeosphoros wrote:What it says on the tin.

Hi i will probably sound like a broken record at this point, but can you please check if this is happening in the base for me? It will most like be related to the modded game, like i mentioned in the other bug reports.

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2532-modding-need-more-info-frozen-patient
cpeosphoros
resident

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Ambulamce inside the hospital Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Ambulamce inside the hospital

Wed May 06, 2020 9:20 pm
For all the three issues, I can't possibly replicate them without creating and playing a vanilla game until they randomly happen, which may be never - and that would nor prove it doesn't happen in unmodded games. I can provide my list of mods, if that would help you to load the save and at least have a look inside to determine if it is or is not actually mod related.

I can perfectly understand, as it is reported on your bug reporting guideline policies, if you (as a company) are not wanting to touch modded save files.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 11, 2020 3:18 pm
cpeosphoros wrote:For all the three issues, I can't possibly replicate them without creating and playing a vanilla game until they randomly happen, which may be never - and that would nor prove it doesn't happen in unmodded games. I can provide my list of mods, if that would help you to load the save and at least have a look inside to determine if it is or is not actually mod related.

I can perfectly understand, as it is reported on your bug reporting guideline policies, if you (as a company) are not wanting to touch modded save files.

Hi, I can see the list of mods, so sending would not be necessary. And its not that we don't want to touch modded save files, but we just don't have the resources to do so. We are a very small team, and we have still our hands full with improving the game and upcoming DLC's. Also it is very time consuming. We have to download the all the mods used in the save, find the xml files that makes the channges, copy it to our development branch. Then we have to clean all the files, because then we would not be able share files with the team saved with the modded files. We have looked into modded games, when players had one or two mods to try to help them, but with so many mods you have , it's just simply impossible.
The reason I asked if this is happening in base game was because we have not seen, experience or got reports of such behavior, so it most likely that this is caused by the mods.
We are very sorry that we can't help any further in this matter Sad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum