Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
irishman1987
intern

[QUESTION] BUG - Elevator  Empty [QUESTION] BUG - Elevator

Mon May 04, 2020 7:29 pm
[QUESTION] BUG - Elevator  Projho10

Hi

I built the hospital originally to 4 storeys but then dropped it back to 2. However the elevators I want to p;lace automatically go to 4 levels again and I cannot stop this from happening.

Is there away to delete a floor from the game files because it appears to be holding into this idea that there are 4 floors.

Thanks
marcellhernandes
attending

[QUESTION] BUG - Elevator  Empty Re: [QUESTION] BUG - Elevator

Tue May 05, 2020 7:47 am
irishman1987 wrote:[QUESTION] BUG - Elevator  Projho10

Hi

I built the hospital originally to 4 storeys but then dropped it back to 2. However the elevators I want to p;lace automatically go to 4 levels again and I cannot stop this from happening.

Is there away to delete a floor from the game files because it appears to be holding into this idea that there are 4 floors.

Thanks

It's for people who die to go to heaven Laughing What a Face
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue May 05, 2020 11:04 am
irishman1987 wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the message - I think this is the first time we've heard about a similar situation, unfortunately the game doesn't have a 'delete floor' function. We can still consider adding it in a future patch, but for now it would be probably quickest if we tried to fix the save for you directly (you can attach it in a reply in this thread).

exemaqus likes this post

irishman1987
intern

Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 am
Hi

I deleted the save file for the original image and started a new game to try and solve the issue but to no avail. The new file has the issue, SS attached, and ive attached the save file.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
[QUESTION] BUG - Elevator  20200510
irishman1987
intern

Sat May 09, 2020 2:13 am
[QUESTION] BUG - Elevator  20200511
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon May 11, 2020 9:19 am
irishman1987 wrote:Hi

I deleted the save file for the original image and started a new game to try and solve the issue but to no avail. The new file has the issue, SS attached, and ive attached the save file.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hi, unfortunately I can't see the attachment, could you try to upload it again? You can use the ''Reply to topic' button to get back to the upload dialog. We can try to fix the problem for you in the save directly.
alium
resident

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:28 am
[QUESTION] BUG - Elevator  Screen10

Chci jen nahlásit, že mám stejný problém. Tak to  možná vypadá na nějakou chybu... Stalo se to, po odemknutí všech pater. Nastavení hry jsem nijak neměnil.
I just want to report that I have the same problem. So maybe it looks like a bug ... It happened, after unlocking all the floors. The game settings are not modified in any way.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum