Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
_Invisible-Child_
medic

[NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly Empty [NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly

Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:37 pm
so i am having issues with prefabs and rooms. although they are in my hospital, the game is telling me i am missing rooms. i have no mods and never had this problem until i downloaded the new doc. i cannot open departments because of this, the only departments i have working properly are Neurology, services and pathology

[NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly ILFqOxD

[NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly MlP8Kfr

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : found my save file for the game)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly

Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:10 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum!

If I'm not mistaken, the issue should be fixed in the patch released today - could you check if it still happens? Reloading the save might actually fix it now - if you still have the save, it would be great if you could upload it so we can double-check it on our side.

Note: we ran out of space here on the forum, but it should be possible to upload attachments now, just use the "Reply to topic" button.
_Invisible-Child_
medic

[NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO/RESOLVED] prefabs and rooms not working properly

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:01 pm
still cant upload the file, not enough space and file is apparently too big.

i checked the save and it still has the problem
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum