Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

Collapsing for TC and ICU Empty Collapsing for TC and ICU

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:27 pm
The loading screen says there is a difference between where collapsed patients need to be moved depending on their diagnosis status: diagnosed ones are moving to ICU and others — to TC.

But it really would be nice for TC to accept all collapsed persons if ICU is not available! (With this priority strictly.)

For example some of my patients collapsed while preparing for an operation and I haven't built an ICU (but it was unlocked). So I send them out for another hospital but the one thing needed to happen is a moment of recovery with all equipment onboard in TC. Then they should be sent back to a department they came from.
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

Collapsing for TC and ICU Empty Re: Collapsing for TC and ICU

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:09 pm
Yeah, that is true which is why if you have the ICU unlocked and already have trauma beds, build at least 4 ICU beds. If you don't have enough money, try taking out a loan. Good luck on your hospital!
nickythenick
nickythenick
resident

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 pm
It's not only financial issue but could be the whole hospital re-plan) I mean, what the difference for doctors saving a collapsing patient's life if the diagnosis clear or not?) Just forget that you know it and revive the patient as if diagnosis isn't clear Smile

I just want to develop my hospital as I want but the game shots me with this as soon as I get an unlocked ICU.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum