Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MatthewArmy
MatthewArmy
intern

[RESOLVED] Staff stucked at a cabinet procedurally Empty [RESOLVED] Staff stucked at a cabinet procedurally

Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:27 am
Good morning from Italy,
During the game I came across a bug in which every staff member who went in contact with a specific cabinet got stuck and repeated the same action over and over, now I have like 3 or 4 people on that cabinet (View Screenshot). I tried to fire those people but they stay there, I also tried to reload or restart the game but the problem is still there.

If you need more info just let me know.
ptircsi
intern

[RESOLVED] Staff stucked at a cabinet procedurally Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Staff stucked at a cabinet procedurally

Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:27 pm
MatthewArmy
MatthewArmy
intern

[RESOLVED] Staff stucked at a cabinet procedurally Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Staff stucked at a cabinet procedurally

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:11 pm
I am not using any mod. The game I am playing is the normal version without any mods
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:00 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and welcome to the forum!

It looks like we introduced this problem in the latest patch, a fix should be included in the next one. In the meantime, there's an easy workaround that you can try - if you directly connect the two parts of the floor where the stuck staff are, they should be able to find way to the sample storage in their lab. Let us know if this helped!

@ptircsi In the second case it's hard to tell if it's the same problem - if you got a version of the mod that was causing the hidden error, could you also check if the affected floor is connected or has a few distinct areas?
MatthewArmy
MatthewArmy
intern

Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:41 am
Hi! Thank you for your fast response, can you please try explain again what I should do? It is unclear a bit xD What do you mean with "Connect two parts of a floor"? You mean eliminating doors? or objects?
MatthewArmy
MatthewArmy
intern

Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:55 am
OMG IT WORKED!! Thank you so much @.@ I simply created a bridge between the buildings. but I am curious, can you explain me why it happened? Use the kind of language you prefer technical or not :3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum