Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Future Update Impact [Modders] Empty Future Update Impact [Modders]

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:33 pm
Hi Oxymoron,

Absolutely no need to give away state secrets but I am curious about the kinds of code and system changes we can expect in the next update (code or engine side only, not content)? It looks like your are roughly aiming for a update push in the next 6 - 12 days by estimates from comments. I am mainly curious if you think it might break existing mods (which might break a lot of games unfortunately).

No need to give away dates either, if you are think it might not impact existing mods, we can let our guard down (only a little!) but if you think it is possible, it is all the more reason for modders to keep an eye out for Project Hospital updates. Considering the recent influx of bug reports that are on modded games, I am hoping an early warning system for modders might help us prepare for updates so we can fix our mods quickly if they break on update. In turn, hopefully give you guys a little breathing room!

This is asking for a lot though so I understand if this isn't something you can help us with or simply something we need to look for on update release (like most games and most modding communities).
Thank you none the less Oxymoron, you guys are doing a heck of a job.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum