Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Metablex
resident

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Missing examination but one hidden symptom Empty [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Missing examination but one hidden symptom

Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:40 pm
Not sure if this is a bug or actually some kind of feature. Save is attached.
Look at "Jan Fischer". He has one hidden symptom but there is no examination that could be done.
I observed this "issue" multiple times a session so I'm not sure if this depends on the skill of the doctor?!

Can you check this please?
Attachments
[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Missing examination but one hidden symptom Attachment
BugMissingExam.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Missing examination but one hidden symptom Empty Re: [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Missing examination but one hidden symptom

Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am
Hi, this is actually a bug - it's surprising how long it takes for some of the more rare combinations to get noticed, I'm pretty sure this has been like this since release.

Anyway, we have a fix ready, in the meantime if you spot it again, could you take not of which diagnosis the patients had?

In this case it was "hay fever" missing "nasal cavity inspection" examination which uncovers the last symptom "nasal congestion". Patients usually complain about the symptom during interview, but in this case the RNG decided otherwise. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum