Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrTarB
DrTarB
medic

[RESOLVED] Foundation cost omission (I guess...) Empty [RESOLVED] Foundation cost omission (I guess...)

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:07 pm
The thing is that one foundation tile which is built on an empty space (i.e. grass) consits of 9 tiles (main one + 8 adjasent concrete pavement tiles) with a cost of $50 each ($450 / 9), but if you build a foundation tile contiguous with any floor tiles, then cost is less by $50 x number of them. And the issue is that actually the price of any floor tile is only $10! So it's much cheaper to build first a perimeter of a planning room from some floor tiles and then inscribe a foundation in it. Screenshots will explain everything better then words.

I tried hard to find anything about foundations in .xml files but in vain, guess it's hardcoded... Sure it's not something game breaking but pretty annoying )))
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Foundation cost omission (I guess...) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Foundation cost omission (I guess...)

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forums!

I'm not surprised it took this long for somebody to notice, but I'm also not surprised that as soon as you're aware of the issue, it gets really annoying. Smile We have a fix ready for the next patch, the price of the concrete tiles will be $10 regardless of whether they got placed by hand or added automatically with the foundations tool.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum