Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dr Tats
Dr Tats
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] The Anticoagulant forced hospitalisation bug Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] The Anticoagulant forced hospitalisation bug

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:29 pm
Dear Project Hospital Team,

Thank you so much for your work on this game!
Today with the new update, I got a new bug :
When I prescribe some anticoagulant to a patient, I get a popup telling me "the patient should be hospitalized for the surgery".
I found a way to not be forced to hospitalize the patient when I realized this :
-The popup appears only when the anticoagulant is the first treatment or the only treatment I prescribe
-When I clic on any other treatment (litteraly anything) first, and then clic on the anticoagulant, everything goes fine

I do not use any mod.

Thank you for reading!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] The Anticoagulant forced hospitalisation bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] The Anticoagulant forced hospitalisation bug

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:40 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! We have another recent case here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2079-cardiology-cannot-heal-patient-noak

(We'll get back to you when we'll have discussed this with the designers, the treatment is now set to be intravenous, which is why it requires hospitalization.)
Dr Tats
Dr Tats
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] The Anticoagulant forced hospitalisation bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] The Anticoagulant forced hospitalisation bug

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:33 am
Thank you !
I saw the post but I didn't know the meaning of "NOAK" so I didn't understood it was the same problem x)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum