Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
usachan
intern

[RESOLVED] One particular blood stain wouldn't get cleaned Empty [RESOLVED] One particular blood stain wouldn't get cleaned

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 am
I have this one spot of blood in my ICU that would not get cleaned no matter what. The janitors just wouldn't touch it. Playing on version 1.1.16587.4

[RESOLVED] One particular blood stain wouldn't get cleaned Screen10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] One particular blood stain wouldn't get cleaned Empty Re: [RESOLVED] One particular blood stain wouldn't get cleaned

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:36 am
Hi, thanks for the report and the save, we'll have a look.
In the meantime replacing the tile with the same floor type in building mode should work around the problem on your side.
usachan
intern

[RESOLVED] One particular blood stain wouldn't get cleaned Empty Re: [RESOLVED] One particular blood stain wouldn't get cleaned

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 pm
Oh, I just remember that there used to be a stretcher on top of that blood spot. Not sure if that's the trigger. Now that I looked at it more closely, there's also another blood spot under the stretcher on the left side. So maybe that'll be a helpful hint. Thank you so much for your reply and hard work as always!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:39 pm
Hi, thanks for the update! Looks like this was indeed related to stretchers, when returned to their original spot they would reset 'the amount of dirt', but not 'the type of dirt' underneath, so you'd end up with 'zero amount' of blood, which would get shown, but not cleaned. Smile Fixed for next patch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum