Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bluefalcon
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Labs not getting tests Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Labs not getting tests

Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:44 pm
Hi enjoying the simulation but have run into a bit of an issue in that the labs in the attached file are not getting any work.  However, it appears that I cannot prescribe tests like stool or fungal sampling even though the capability exits in the labs.  I suspect that I am missing something but have not had this problem in the past.

Please let me know what I have missed.

BF
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Labs not getting tests Attachment
Working Clinic.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Labs not getting tests Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Labs not getting tests

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am
Hi, thanks for the report and the save!

Looking at the clinic, everything seems to be in order, for some patients the mentioned tests are available - is the problem on your side that the examinations are missing from the list or are grayed out? In the latter case, the tooltip should give you more info.
If the examination isn't even on the list it usually means the patient doesn't have any possible diagnosis with symptoms that are discovered by this test.
Bluefalcon
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Labs not getting tests Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Labs not getting tests

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:42 am
Thank you for your reply. The problem is that the tests are greyed out and the tool tip, after describing a variable, indicates that the technologist or the lab capability does not exist. This is illustrated by the mycological tests or blood draws both greyed out and both saying the same thing. My impression is that the labs have all of the needed equipment and technologists. Likewise, I never see a patient go to the lab to provide a specimen and my lab crew seems to spend most of their time idle. \

It would seem to me that the way lab works now is different and I am not understanding something.

bf
Bluefalcon
intern

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:16 pm
Allowing the sim to progress further I am now seeing 50 patients per day with specialty clinics and many leveled up doctors. When I look at the labs the workload says "none." and I still cannot order lab tests that I should be able to basd on my read of the database files.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:23 pm
Hi, thanks for the update - would you mind uploading a more recent save, so we can give it another look? When looking at the original save, I've only seen unavailable lab tests stating "can't  be prescribed at this department", which should be normal for some of the very specific tests, the tests you mentioned (mycologic sampling/stool collecting) can be prescribed without a problem.

Just to be sure - which version of the game are you on?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum