Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Butch
attending

Mandatory "will the next patch break my save" post Empty Mandatory "will the next patch break my save" post

Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:42 pm
So with patch 17 seemingly around the corner, I was wondering if there was any point continuing my current save.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mandatory "will the next patch break my save" post Empty Re: Mandatory "will the next patch break my save" post

Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:46 pm
Hi, thanks for asking! Smile We always test with older saves to make sure the game stays compatible - and the upcoming patch shouldn't have any major changes affecting the game data anyway (apart from two nurses with medical surgery specialization who are now required at each specialized department to have more control over surgical teams). Mostly fixes, UI improvements and camera rotation.
Butch
attending

Mandatory "will the next patch break my save" post Empty Re: Mandatory "will the next patch break my save" post

Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:22 pm
Fantastic
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum