Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zuzuro
resident

[RESOLVED] CT not Working due to multiple Staff in Room Empty [RESOLVED] CT not Working due to multiple Staff in Room

Thu May 30, 2019 11:42 pm
Hi Guys

Sorry if i post again an issue.. its very Strange, i have the Problem that most of the Time 2 Assistants are working at the Same time in 1 CT Room.

Due to that circumstance it seems that the CT Room is no longer working.

I could only fix that (only for about 15 minutes then the same happend again) when i fired all the CT Staff and manually terminated the Patients Schedule for the CT.

It does not help to fire only the affected (usualy night Shift) staff member.

I dont know if i am doing something wrong, but its strange that there are 2 Staff Members working in 1 CT at the same time. MRI Angio etc are working perfectly normal.

Radiology is in 2nd Floor in the Savegame.

Hope you can help me fix this issue Very Happy

Best regards
Reto
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] CT not Working due to multiple Staff in Room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] CT not Working due to multiple Staff in Room

Fri May 31, 2019 10:52 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the (very useful!) report, this is actually related to one of the new features: releasing from observation back to clinic.

Good news while we look for a proper fix: there's a workaround, if you open the card of your stuck employee and select their only patient, cancelling the Xray CT will also free the radiologist.

I think this can only happen when a patient gets released from observation when they already have an examination at radiology reserved, so we'll need to add a specific solution for this case.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] CT not Working due to multiple Staff in Room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] CT not Working due to multiple Staff in Room

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:53 am
(And we have a fix for the next minor patch)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum