Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marv03
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed

Thu May 30, 2019 6:59 pm
Hi guys,
after updating Project Hospital the first floor textures and external ground textures are not displayed anymore. It is just shown as black.
the second and all upper floors are displayed correctly.

Loading different savegames or new games do not solve the issue.
screenshot :
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed Bug11

Maybe you can help me
zuzuro
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed

Fri May 31, 2019 12:17 am
Hi Marv

I guess it would be helpful for the Devs to have your save and logfiles^^.

Best regards
Reto
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed

Fri May 31, 2019 8:05 am
Hi, thanks for the bug report! This is very strange, there have been no changes to floor rendering between the versions as far as we can tell. The log file would be our best shot, also - have you made any changes in your tweakables.xml file?
marv03
medic

Fri May 31, 2019 8:06 pm
Hi, guys
have my log file and savegame in the appendix.

The problem showed up before making any changes at the the tweakables.xml file. I adjust the employee limit. As error shooting I also tried to restore the old version of the tweakables.xml with no success

Best greetings
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 1st floor textures are not displayed Attachment
Eigen.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:26 pm
Hi, thanks for the update and the save - having checked it in the Steam version, the game/save loads correctly and floors are displayed even on the ground floor. Also the log file looks normal, without any errors.

At this point I'd suggest to uninstall and reinstall the game (it doesn't affect saved games), hopefully everything will go back to normal on a clean install.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum