Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AzBo93
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Cannot pick up anything on Tables/Desks Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Cannot pick up anything on Tables/Desks

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:32 pm
Came back to the game after a few months due to bugs is why i stopped playing, I just Started a new game (GOG Version) and i placed glassware by accident, I went to pick it up and could not also the same for anything on desks, i tried to pick up computers, printers in other save games and i cannot pick up anything at all that is located on a desk/table.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Cannot pick up anything on Tables/Desks Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Cannot pick up anything on Tables/Desks

Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
AzBo93 wrote:Came back to the game after a few months due to bugs is why i stopped playing, I just Started a new game (GOG Version) and i placed glassware by accident, I went to pick it up and could not also the same for anything on desks, i tried to pick up computers, printers in other save games and i cannot pick up anything at all that is located on a desk/table.

Hi, this sounds like one of the new features that was added to the game after the release. You are now able to pick up objects with attachments for easier manipulation. If you want to pick up only attachment, you need to pres ctrl. Can you please check if that is the case?

You can also check this thread, it contains all the release notes since release : https://www.gog.com/forum/project_hospital/all_patches_for_project_hospital
Have a great day
AzBo93
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Cannot pick up anything on Tables/Desks Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Cannot pick up anything on Tables/Desks

Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:43 pm
I can confirm that this is the case, My fault, sorry for that.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:52 pm
AzBo93 wrote:I can confirm that this is the case, My fault, sorry for that.

Thank you for the information and hope you will enjoy the game now:) Have a great day
Tuwnew
medic

Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:34 pm
I had the same problem. It's not easy to understand this.
Could you add a tiny line to explain this in tutorials?

Thanks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum