Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nono21
Nono21
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Loading map bug Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Loading map bug

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:11 pm
Description:
I can't play when I launch a map

Repro steps
I want to load a map it stays in load but I can not play even if the load bar is already fully loaded
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Loading map bug Attachment
PH1.JPG ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(39 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
[NEED MORE INFO]Loading map bug Attachment
2.1.zip Save GameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Loading map bug Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Loading map bug

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:10 pm
Nono21 wrote:Description:

Repro steps
I want to load a map it stays in load but I can not play even if the load bar is already fully loaded

Hi, thank you for the report. I took a look and the save file seems to be corrupted. Try launching some earlier save (if you have the autosave option enabled), to see if the problem persist. The reason for this could a problem with your hard drive, so try to check that too.
Nono21
Nono21
intern

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:02 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
Nono21 wrote:Description:

Repro steps

Hi, thank you for the report. I took a look and the save file seems to be corrupted. Try launching some earlier save (if you have the autosave option enabled), to see if the problem persist. The reason for this could a problem with your hard drive, so try to check that too.

I try to launch an other save and it work  Very Happy  so it's probably due to an corruption of the save. Thank for your help and I will delete the save.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum