Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lrbrob
intern

[OPEN] Project Hospital Achievements are not unlocking Empty [OPEN] Project Hospital Achievements are not unlocking

Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:25 pm
I'm not sure if this is a Project Hospital issue, or a Steam issue; but my achievements are not unlocking.  Currently I have 27 of 51 achievements unlocked, but have since then met or exceeded many of the achievement markers that are left but they remain locked.

How do I unlock, or fix, this issue?

Thank you
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Project Hospital Achievements are not unlocking Empty Re: [OPEN] Project Hospital Achievements are not unlocking

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:12 am
Hi, thanks for the report, this will be probably quite tricky, but let's see if we can figure something out. So far we've only seen one case of achievements not unlocking and it was caused by switching between Steam and a DRM-free version of the game.
So, a couple of questions:
- When you open the achievement list from the ingame menu, do you see the same state as on Steam?
- Have you by any chance played a lot with Steam in offline mode?
Thanks!

lrbrob
intern

[OPEN] Project Hospital Achievements are not unlocking Empty Re: [OPEN] Project Hospital Achievements are not unlocking

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:57 am
Hello.
Thank you for replying to my inquiry.

In answer to your questions:

-I have 27 achievements unlocked on Steam for Project Hospital. There are 36 achievements unlocked when viewing the achievement list from the in-game menu.

-I am unsure if I have played a lot in the offline mode (because I don't know how to tell that), but I believe that I always play in the online mode.

I will wait to hear back from you with instructions. Thank you for your help.

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am
Hi, thanks for the details, it seems that implementing a fix will be up to us (some form of forced synchronization between ingame and Steam achievements most likely). I'm marking this as open.
ecnahc
intern

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:02 am
I also have this issue. I have 20 achievements, and some pretty basic ones have not unlocked. Builder, Intern, I Insure You, etc.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:32 pm
ecnahc wrote:I also have this issue. I have 20 achievements, and some pretty basic ones have not unlocked. Builder, Intern, I Insure You, etc.

Hi, thanks for the update - the latest version of the game (1.1.17007) should be able to detect achievements that got unlocked but failed to get reported to Steam - it would be great to know if it fixes the issue on your side as well as in our tests.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum