Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Johny_Kidd
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Ambulance cannot placed in sandbox mode Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Ambulance cannot placed in sandbox mode

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 am
Hi!

I'm playing this awesome game, it's very nice.
I have built a little sandbox mode hospital now and I try to place an ambulance car to the parking lot but it says that ambulance can't be placed outside hospital property.. But it is inside.. It makes me nervous. Is it a bug or do I make something wrong?
kacz2n
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Ambulance cannot placed in sandbox mode Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Ambulance cannot placed in sandbox mode

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes, it seems to be the bug in the newest patch. Try using solution from this topic: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1581-can-t-place-an-ambulance-in-sandbox-map-after-patch-8
Johny_Kidd
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Ambulance cannot placed in sandbox mode Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Ambulance cannot placed in sandbox mode

Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:52 pm
Thank you so much! Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
H, thanks for spotting this! Yes, it's most likely a side effect of one of the current fixes regarding object reservation (there are hidden objects marking the position of the parking lot).

It's now fixed and we'll get an early patch out probably tomorrow already, it should get fixed also in already saved games.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum