Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
McFail
McFail
intern

[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Empty [NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place

Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:30 pm
Hi,
I'm sure this has been reported already, since there are so many topics about people being stuck in place, but I just wanted to give my data about the problem. Hopefully it will help you guys solve it, if it has not been fixed already.

Here is Joseph Clark, he is a technologist and he is stuck.
[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Jumitt10
As you can see, he is day shift worker, it is currently night in game and he has been standing there doing some "tests"
One can only imagine what sort of tests needs you to stand in front of a sink, in middle of the night, without moving or even blinking.

Here is my save game file and log
Hopefully they will come handy Very Happy
Attachments
[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Attachment
Hiekkalootalta_reportointia3.zip Save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(898 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.9 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
McFail
McFail
intern

[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Empty Re: [NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:29 pm
Here is few more bugs that I have spotted:

Visual errors between floors
[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Visual10
and
[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Visual11

Patient without planket
[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Ilman_10
I hope he doesn't get chilly

And that sink at my STAT lab sure is interesting
[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Kiinto10
Now I really want to know what this all is about Very Happy

And here is my savegame file
You can find those visual errors there and Paul Williams at the ICU (1st floor) without planket.
Though that STAT lab sink loses it's magic when loading a savegame (that savegame file not included)

Keep up the good work! Very Happy
Attachments
Patient_without_planket_ICU.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(962 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place Empty Re: [NEW LOW] Technologist stuck in place

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:41 am
McFail wrote:Hi,
I'm sure this has been reported already, since there are so many topics about people being stuck in place, but I just wanted to give my data about the problem. Hopefully it will help you guys solve it, if it has not been fixed already.

Here is Joseph Clark, he is a technologist and he is stuck.
As you can see, he is day shift worker, it is currently night in game and he has been standing there doing some "tests"
One can only imagine what sort of tests needs you to stand in front of a sink, in middle of the night, without moving or even blinking.

Here is my save game file and log
Hopefully they will come handy Very Happy

Hello - thanks for the report! We will work on this issue in the meantime.
There is an easy workaround - just reload the saved game, when you'll experience this issue again Wink
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:50 am
Regarding the visual bulding "errors" - there are none. You have foundations areas in front of the walls - just dynamite the unused foundations on the upper floors and averything will be ok.

Patient Paul Wiliams will be told the use blankets, not to get cold Wink

Anyway thanks for the reports Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum