Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Astria
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:30 pm
Hello!

If you climb to the floor above, then part of the wall of the lower floor disappears:
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors Screen17
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors Screen16
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 am
Hello - thanks for the report!
As there is no saved game file attached, i can only assume from the screenshot, that it looks like there are no foundations built on the second floor in respective area - try to place them over that area and then modifiy it as you wish.

Or, please, uplaod a saved game file and i'll take a closer look at it Wink
Astria
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Bug with wall and floors

Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 am
Map

I think my map in many thread )))
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:34 pm
Well - this is actually not a bug - you have missing foundations on the second level, right above that area.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum