Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sage
resident

better control of doctors and nurses Empty better control of doctors and nurses

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Its infuriating when a patient is collapsing and doctors are busy doing rounds and there is nothing you can do about it. Ive had patients collapse and all staff have been idle, theres no way for me to control them so the patient just dies or gets transported. Some level of player control on doctors and nurses would be great. a window where you can see a list of the doctors jobs and what patients they are seeing, then the ability to swap patient priority so they stop dealing with someone who has athletes foot over heat failure or be able to get them off the computer and deal with the half dead patient in the corridor. The game is great overall and cant wait to see what updates bring!
Cicero
resident

better control of doctors and nurses Empty Re: better control of doctors and nurses

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:02 pm
I'd especially like to see the queue of certain rooms.

If several people are scheduled for surgery, I'd like to see the list and be able to move them.
I've had people die several times because the doctors did 2 - 3 surgeries on non-critical patients.

And what I would absolutely love is to be able to see whether there is currently a surgery scheduled and if not despite having patients in need of one to see what requirement isn't fulfilled.
I've had nightshifts with full teams where no surgery was done at all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum