Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
babbylegs
medic

I need more staff Empty I need more staff

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:41 pm
Hi there!

I eventually built up a maximum height hospital with all departments and clinics, but I'm out of staff for it to even function efficiently. My mortality rates are rising and my floors are all bloodied, and there are very long waits for all surgeries and beds. Essentially, I'm at the point where the hospital is running as efficient as possible with the 200 staff cap reached, but I'm needing more staff to continue efficiency.

"But that's part of the challenge"
Well, I'm glad you said that. I have a lot of empty space on my hospital and could build much more, but it's pointless to do so because without staff to run the extra space or units, they would just sit empty.

"You need to manage your staff better"
I have meticulusly hired top quality staff and laid off poor quality. I'm at the point where I dont even have receptionists.

What I'm asking is to simply remove the staff cap all together.

If other people want to hire like crazy and burn their hospital into the ground from financial mismanagement from too much wages, that's on them, but it's quite easy to reach the staff cap with a good and profitable hospital like mine, and essentially I have progressed as far in this game as possible. I can't grow my hospital or build more due to not able to hire more staff.
Bowelas
intern

I need more staff Empty Re: I need more staff

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Workaround

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Database

Open Tweakables.xml

Search for (ctrl + F) "TWEAKABLE_EMPLOYEE_LIMIT"

Set value to whatever you want. Like 1000.

Save file.

You can also change other values in this file, like the hospitals opening time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum