Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Naoned
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:08 pm
Hi

Here is a description of a bug which is radiology department and thus preventing me to go further in the game. Really hope you'll be able to solve it for your game is great and I want to go in with it!

Problem
All radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status.

Repro step
At a given time (begins at 12:30 in the attached saved game) the 4 radiotechnician will, one by one, change status to "reserved for procedure". It begins with one of the Xray tech then within some hours all four of them are blocked the same way. They won't move anymore nor take any patient, just stick to their chair. When night comes they go on sitting. I have tried to delete the room, reaffect them, fire them... nothing happens.

Attached : save before the bug occurs and after it has occurred.

Sincere thanks for the support, the personal and patients of my hospital rely on you!

Best regards
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status Attachment
HSH Before Bug occurs.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(817 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status Attachment
HSH Bug report.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(865 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(337 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Naoned
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:06 am
Hi

After some time I have found the problem on my own!

My nurse of the emergency ward didn't have the "transfer the patients" box ticked so she couldn't transfert the patient in ward to the Xrays. However the slot was booked to the technician and he kept waiting.

I ticked the box and the problem was over. I had also the same problem with the on-call doctor who couldn't heal the trauma patient for the surgery/box trauma was of.

Glad to be able to go on with my hospital...
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Radio technicians blocked in "reserved for procedure" status

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:11 am
Naoned wrote:Hi

After some time I have found the problem on my own!

My nurse of the emergency ward didn't have the "transfer the patients" box ticked so she couldn't transfert the patient in ward to the Xrays. However the slot was booked to the technician and he kept waiting.

I ticked the box and the problem was over. I had also the same problem with the on-call doctor who couldn't heal the trauma patient for the surgery/box trauma was of.

Glad to be able to go on with my hospital...
Hi, we are glad that you were able to figure this one out. When you will get into this situation, the game should let know that patients are waiting long time for examination. Was that the case also? Thank you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum