Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DeathLoveCrymo
DeathLoveCrymo
intern

[SUGGESTION] Resolution and Windowed Mode Empty [SUGGESTION] Resolution and Windowed Mode

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 am
When I start the game, I can choose Windowed, but my native resolution 3840 x 2160 is not in the list of choices. If I deselect Windowed, it appears.

I don't run games in normal fullscreen mode, as it causes a problem with my display that's a bit tough to explain in text. But Borderless Windowed mode never causes any problems, which is why it's great to have as an option. But even when it's not an option, I can still use Windowed mode as long as my native resolution is present, because I have a third party app that runs in the background that can remove the borders on game windows.

1. Start Launcher
2. Click Windowed
3. No native resolution

Others in the steam forums are asking for the "borderless windowed" feature as well:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/1736595227859241031/

Thank you.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[SUGGESTION] Resolution and Windowed Mode Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Resolution and Windowed Mode

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello - thanks for the report / suggestion - we will definetely consider it in some future update. Wink

Regarding the missing native screen resolution in windowed mode it is not a bug.
DeathLoveCrymo
DeathLoveCrymo
intern

[SUGGESTION] Resolution and Windowed Mode Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Resolution and Windowed Mode

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:25 am
Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum