Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
leonhdg76
medic

CAMERA ROTATION????? Empty CAMERA ROTATION?????

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:01 am
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
I can't believe that there is not topic her for ROTATING THE CAMERA. It is so frustrating for me I don't even bother building my own room or modifying one.
Its so painful to put a corridor down and there is an object blocking a room door.
I'm mind blown this was not a thing in ALPHA, BETA, and now release. WTH??
Maybe its just me, I need to see all angles when I'm building something, is it really that hard to do?
ekans
medic

CAMERA ROTATION????? Empty Re: CAMERA ROTATION?????

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:08 am
Actually a lot of people ask about this feature. Devs told that they will work to add it in the future updates.
leonhdg76
medic

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:16 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Thanks for the reply, I hope they do cause they have a really good game here that just missed the mark of being great.
Other things I've encountered is moving something with objects on it OMG... I had to buy another desk to put the items on just to move the original 1 space.
Little things like this is keeping this game from being GREAT. I hope the DEV continue to support and fix these issues.
I'm not going even get into the need for the eye dropper tool to copy items like color, tiles, just putting that out there.
WhiteMareOfMabon
intern

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:46 pm
OMG I would soooo love this feature
Keenie
resident

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:45 pm
The only issue I would have about adding a rotation camera would be that the external wall would then be the inside wall type as well Razz for example a brick external wall will suddenly be a brick wall inside the Xray room , just saying Razz I want a rotation camera as well when building but god damn my "OCD" will go mental when I spot those kinda things Razz
xhwzth1215
intern

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:44 am
Yeah, it don't have to be a 360 camera, but just a 90 degrees rotation. It would be so much easier to place stuff and appreciate your own hospital with it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum