Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
drkrieger
drkrieger
intern

[OPEN LOW] Department Staff Clothing Bug (Very Minor) Empty [OPEN LOW] Department Staff Clothing Bug (Very Minor)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:22 pm
Hey,

It's me with a Graphical Issue again Very Happy

If i change the Department of a Doctor or a generally Staff he didnt take over the new Clothing Rules. So if i move a Doctor from Emergency to Surgery he stays White Clothed^^
It can be fixes by change the clothing rules to something different and then back to the old one. Then the Doc has the right colored Clothing^^

Here an Picture of it:

[OPEN LOW] Department Staff Clothing Bug (Very Minor) Cloth-Bug

Greetings DrKrieger
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Department Staff Clothing Bug (Very Minor) Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Department Staff Clothing Bug (Very Minor)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 pm
Hello again Wink

Another thanks for your report - we will take a look at it and fix it as soon as possible. Actually sometimes it take more time to some docs to change the color of their clothes, but we have not encountered as lazy doc as you has reported - maybe we try also to speak to him a manage him to change clothes more often Wink
drkrieger
drkrieger
intern

[OPEN LOW] Department Staff Clothing Bug (Very Minor) Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Department Staff Clothing Bug (Very Minor)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:31 pm
igor.oxymoron wrote:Hello again Wink

Another thanks for your report - we will take a look at it and fix it as soon as possible. Actually sometimes it take more time to some docs to change the color of their clothes, but we have not encountered as lazy doc as you has reported - maybe we try also to speak to him a manage him to change clothes more often Wink

Thanks but maybe my Hospital just hasnt the Money to buy new Cloth to moved Staff Very Happy
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Well i am sure that some older ones could be in some scrubs shelf - maybe only pants will be a very good start and also motivation Wink
dorianmode
fellow

Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:29 am
You can fix this by changing the department dress code and changing it back again, but agree that it's not ideal - just in case it was bothering you in the short term.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum